American Reading Forum: Brenda S. Townsend Service Award Nomination Form
For the American Reading Forum/ Brenda S. Townsend Service Award for dedicated service to the organization, the process of nomination and selection will be the following:
1) A current member of the American Reading Forum must nominate the person by filling in this nomination form.
2) The nominee has to have been a member of the American Reading Forum for at least 10 consecutive years.
3) The nominee has to have served the organization for at least 10 years in multiple capacities.
4) Nominations are to be sent to the chair of the Service Award Committee by October 1st. The letters of nomination will be read by the committee members.
5) In October the Service Award Committee will vote on whether there will be a recipient for the next conference and whom it will be.
6) Presentation of the award, a plaque and life membership in the American Reading Forum, will be made at the conference.
(The awardee will still have to pay for conference fees in order to attend.)